Download the current version of nwdlbots by clicking on the link below.
System requirements: to run nwdlbots you will need needs Ableton Live 8.2.2 and Max for Live 5.1.8
The files are contained in an Ableton Live Pack. This, however, is not the self-extracting type of Live Pack used commercially so, if you want to install nwdlbots into your Live Library, you need to follow these instructions:
1. Go to the “file” menu and select “install Live Pack”.
2. Live will prompt you to select a location where you want to install the pack. You can install it anywhere you want (except directly into Live’s library) and you can also delete this installed pack afterwards, so the easiest way might be to install it on the desktop.
3. Once the pack has been installed, open one of Live’s file browsers and locate the installed pack (the installed pack will appear as a Live project folder).
4. Right-click on the project folder and select “manage project”.
5. In the file manager at the right, go to “export to library” and click the “export” button. This will copy the presets into your library.
Once this is done, you can delete both, the Live Pack (the .alp file) as well as the installed pack (the project folder).
(instructions from a posting by Nico Starke of Ableton on Ableton Live Forums)
nwdlbots work in Windows and on Apple OS X (tested on Lion).
Safari/ Apple Macs: I’ve had e-mails from a couple of people using Safari on Macs who’ve had problems downloading the .alp. The workaround is as follows:
Right-click on the link to the .alp, then select “saved as linked file” and it should download. (Thanks to M._TriangelKlang, Marco)
If you like nwdlbots and wish to aid their continued development, please make a contribution via PayPal.